Still in the feel fat and don't feel necessarily pregnant phase.
Last weekend as I mentioned in my last post, I put on maternity pants for the first time this pregnancy. I am still a little small for true maternity clothes, but none of my regular pants fit. My regular tops still fit ok. Last week I took a 14 week picture and compared it to my 14 week picture from my pregnancy with Joshua. I think I do look the same. They say you pop out sooner with your second child. I think that is true as I noticed my pants started not fitting earlier. However, as far as truely "showing", I think I am still where I was last time.
When Joshua was 6 weeks old, I joined a "new moms" group. Basically, it was 8 of us who had our first babies at the same time and got together once a week for "support". It was a nice network and great way to actually get me out of the house. Almost 2 years later, I am still friends with these great women. It turns out that 2 of the other girls are pregnant again too. What is even funnier is that one is due the day after me, and the other is due 3 days after me. It is nice to have local friends to go through second pregnancy with right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment