Sunday, April 26, 2009

To Be 14 Weeks Pregnant




Pretty uneventful week.

I am still feeling "fat" as opposed to having a cute pregnant belly. I don't feel like my belly has grown too much, but my regular pants are not fitting very well. I do have the belly band, but it doesn't work for all of my pants. This is an annoying time where I just don't know what to wear and am really lacking in the wardrobe department. I did put on maternity pants for the first time yesterday. I still am not ready for any maternity tops.

My morning sickness has been gone for awhile, and knock on wood, I don't think it will come back. I seem to be having some cravings here and there. (I didn't have any cravings with Joshua). Earlier this week, I craved a steak sub and a couple of days ago, I craved cheese curls. I don't eat cheese curls! I am still tired but do seem to be a bit more awake than in the first trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment