Anxious.
Only about 1 week to go, and then I can spill the beans. I just want to let everyone know already and stop keeping the secret. I hate keeping secrets, especially when it is my secret and I am dying to tell someone. We did tell our parents a couple of weeks ago and swore them to secrecy for now. The October 09 Mothers-to-Be message board on a pregnancy website secretly know too. (Although, my identity is pretty anonymous and it is really just an outlet to learn about what other women who are at my stage in pregnancy are going through and comparing notes). My blog readers have already known for the past month and a half. Yet, do you want to know who my blog readers are? No one. This blog isn't published yet. I am the only one reading and writing this blog.
I became so anxious the other day that I pushed my first trimester screen up 2 days to find out the results sooner. As I was reading on the doctor's website about the first trimester screen, it says that you can take the blood test a week in advance so that you can get the results when you go in for the ultrasound. (Why didn't they tell me that when I called to schedule the appointment? Didn't they know they were speaking with Ms. "Impatient" Barbara? When they set the appointment with me, they scheduled to get the blood test on the same day as the ultrasound so then I would have to wait an additional week after that for the results. No way.) Once I found out that I could take the blood test earlier, I went straight to the doctor's office the next day (yesterday) and took the blood test. My appointment for the ultrasound is on Tuesday and most likely the blood test results won't be back, but I was able to push up the results by a few days. I have my 12 week appointment with my OB next Friday and should have the results back by then. After that, I should be able to tell the world, "I'm Pregnant!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment