Friday, February 20, 2009

To Be 5 Weeks Pregnant

The same as 4 weeks pregnant....

I don't really feel any symptoms. Well, I take that back. I am feeling one symptom. I am very emotional. Every little thing is "touching" to me. It is either a happy tear/cry or sad tear/cry. Other than that, I am not really feeling any other symptoms. Well, I take that back. My boobs are a little sore. However, I do stress "little sore". That is a typical pregnancy symptom.

I think there are 2 reasons I am not really feeling many symptoms. The first reason is that it is still pretty early, and often, symptoms don't start settling in until 6 - 8 weeks. The other reason is that my virus/cold symptoms are masking anything else going on. From my sore throat to cough to congestion and fever, my body doesn't have any room for any other symptoms at this point.

Here's to my illness going away and true pregnancy symptoms appearing. Bring It On!

No comments:

Post a Comment