Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Be 30 Weeks Pregnant


10 Weeks to go... or less

I had my 30 week appointment this week. We are down to doctor's appointments every 2 weeks now. At this appointment, the doctor said that the baby is still breech. He said the baby can still turn and it is not a huge issue at this point. He did schedule another ultrasound at my next appointment (32 weeks) to do a breech check. (If the baby is breech, I will have no choice but to have a c-section. I am really trying to have a VBAC if possible). At the next appointment, I will also be seeing another doctor in the practice. He said that is just to put another set of eyes on me and also to meet another doctor in case he doesn't deliver me. I am really hoping that my main OB doctor delivers my baby.

On Friday, I started getting sciatic nerve pain. (I did not have that when I was pregnant with Joshua). It felt like there was a sharp pain on the right side of my butt. Ouch! It hurt to walk. By the end of the day on Saturday, the pain let up a bit. I guess the baby was lying against the nerve. Hopefully, it won't come back too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment