The belly is coming along. When you look at me from the side and the front, I really have a pregnant belly. I am in full maternity clothes now. While some of the shirts that have the ties in the back are too big, I can't really get away with the belly band anymore and wearing any of my prepregnancy clothes.
We bought the furniture today for the baby's room. We went with the brand Munire, and the collection is called Urban. We were originally looking at white furniture; However, we talked ourselves out of it. I am glad we did. I think we saved ourselves a lot of heart ache in the future with marks and scraches and chips. We went with a natural color. Keith and I are happy with the purchase, and it is nice that we agreed.
I now believe that I feel the baby move every day. During the day, I am so busy and running around, that I don't always notice it. However, over the past few weeks it has been fairly sporatic. I think it is more regular now.
We bought the furniture today for the baby's room. We went with the brand Munire, and the collection is called Urban. We were originally looking at white furniture; However, we talked ourselves out of it. I am glad we did. I think we saved ourselves a lot of heart ache in the future with marks and scraches and chips. We went with a natural color. Keith and I are happy with the purchase, and it is nice that we agreed.
I now believe that I feel the baby move every day. During the day, I am so busy and running around, that I don't always notice it. However, over the past few weeks it has been fairly sporatic. I think it is more regular now.

No comments:
Post a Comment